Livin' Pay GS 2072
Livin Pay is a Traditional Plan with 50% Guaranteed Return on your maturity. It covers 36 Critical Illnesses, Death and Total Permanent Disability (TPD).
This plan is also attached to the Hospital Benefit rider on night stay allowance and medical bill reimbursement.
NUTP members aged below 30 years.
Yes. If member already has Livin Pay, Spouse and Children can also apply for Livin Pay but there is an entry age limit.
The entry age is below 30 years for Spouse and below 23 years for Children.
- Policy will auto mature at age 65.
- A Maturity Value will be paid by Great Eastern to you via Direct Credit Facility to your bank account.
- Spouse or Children can continue the scheme after the Member’s (Teacher) policy matures at the age of 65.
- If you are still teaching (in service), you can opt for Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA) to deduct your monthly premium from your salary.
- After Retiring, you can still continue the scheme by paying the Yearly or Half Yearly premium by Personal Cheque or Money Order to us or to the NUTP branch office.
- Livin Pay GS2072 does not allow Partial Withdrawal.
- Savings is only payable upon your maturity at the age of 65.
Yes. You can appoint Nominees on your policy.
Yes. You can surrender any time before the policy matures at the age of 65. A Surrender Value will be paid to you.
Yes. Standard child lien is applicable to Livin Pay scheme in the event of death (all causes), TPD or occurrence of any of the covered events on Life Assured below the age of 5 on the next birthday.
The Benefit payable shall be subject to the following:
|Age Next Birthday||Sum Assured at Time of Claim Event|
|1||20% of sum assured|
|2||40% of sum assured|
|3||60% of sum assured|
|4||80% of sum assured|
Yes. It falls under the Life Insurance category with a maximum value of up to RM6,000.