Livin' Pay Plus GS 115 / GS3545 / H2072
Livin Pay Plus is an Investment Link plan with covers of 36 Crirical Illness, Death and Total Permenant Disability (TPD).
This plan also attach with Hospital Benefit rider on night stay allowance and medical bill reimbursement.
NUTP member who age below 60 years.
Yes. If member exist under Livin Pay, Spouse and Child can also participate under Livin Pay Plus but limited to entry age.
Age below 60 years for Spouse and age below 23 years for Child.
- Policy will auto mature at age 75.
- A Maturity Value will be payable from Great Eastern to you via Direct Credit Facility to your bank account.
- Spouse or Child can continued the scheme after the Member (Teacher) policy matured at age 75.
- If you are still teaching (in service), you can opt for Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA) to deduct your monthly premium from your salary.
- After Retired, you still can continued the scheme by paying the Yearly or Half Yearly premium by Personal Cheque or Money Order to us or NUTP branch office.
Yes. You can opt for partial withdraw and your policy still kept inforce.
Yes. You can appoint Nominee on your policy.
Yes. You can surrender anytime before the policy turn mature at age 75. A Surrender Value will be payable to you.
Yes. Standard child lien is applicable to Livin Pay scheme in the event of death (all causes), TPD or occurrence of any of the covered events on Life Assured below age 5 next birthday.
The Benefit payable shall be subject to the following:
|Age Next Birthday||Sum Assured at Time of Claim Event|
|1||20% of sum assured|
|2||40% of sum assured|
|3||60% of sum assured|
|4||80% of sum assured|
Yes. Is fall under Life Insurance category. Max up to RM6,000.