Livin' Pay Plus GS 115 / GS3545 / H2072
Livin Pay Plus is an Investment Link plan which covers 36 Critical Illnesses, Death and Total Permenant Disability (TPD).
This plan is also attached with Hospital Benefit rider on night stay allowance and medical bill reimbursement.
NUTP members aged below 60 years.
Yes. If the member already has Livin Pay, the Spouse and Children can apply for Livin Pay Plus with an entry age limit.
The entry age is below age 60 for Spouse and below 23 for Children.
- Policy will auto mature at the age of 75.
- A Maturity Value will be paid by Great Eastern to you via Direct Credit Facility to your bank account.
- Spouse or Children can continue the scheme after the Member’s (Teacher) policy matures at the age of 75.
- If you are still teaching (in service), you can opt for Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA) to deduct your monthly premium from your salary.
- After Retiring, you still can continue the scheme by paying the Yearly or Half Yearly premium by Personal Cheque or Money Order to us or to the NUTP branch office.
Yes. You can opt for partial withdrawal and your policy will still be in force.
Yes. You can appoint Nominees in your policy.
Yes. You can surrender any time before the policy matures at the age of 75. A Surrender Value will be paid to you.
Yes. Standard child lien is applicable to Livin Pay Plus scheme in the event of death (all causes), TPD or occurrence of any of the covered events on the Life Assured below age 5 on the next birthday.
The Benefit payable shall be subject to the following:
|Age Next Birthday||Sum Assured at Time of Claim Event|
|1||20% of sum assured|
|2||40% of sum assured|
|3||60% of sum assured|
|4||80% of sum assured|
Yes. It falls under the Life Insurance category with a maximum value of up to RM6,000.