Takaful Guru TTMW62 (36 Critical Illness + Life + Saving)
Takaful Guru is a syariah-based 36 critical illness scheme with savings. It covers 36 critical illnesses, death, total permanent disability (TPD) and maturity.
It is the only Takaful Syariah-based 36 critical illness & savings scheme under NUTP.
NUTP members aged below 60 years.
Yes. Spouses aged below 60 years and children below 18 years are eligible to apply.
- The policy will auto mature at the age of 65.
- A Maturity Value will be paid by Etiqa Takaful Berhad to you via Direct Credit Facility to your bank account.
- Spouse or Children CANNOT continue the scheme after the Member’s (Teacher) policy matures at age 65.
- If you are still teaching (in service), you can opt for Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA) to deduct your monthly premium from your salary.
- After Retiring, you can still continue the scheme by paying the Yearly or Half Yearly premium by Personal Cheque or Money Order to us or NUTP branch office.
Yes. You may withdraw 50% of your Akaun Peserta (AP) every 3 years.
Yes. You can appoint Nominees on your policy.
Yes. You can surrender any time before the policy matures at age 65. A Surrender Value will be paid to you.
No. Once the member has fully claimed the full sum assured, the spouse and children are automatically cancelled out from the scheme.
Yes. It falls under the Life Insurance category with a maximum value of up to RM6,000.